Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Policeman Balls - I'm Sorry Officer...








Remote Control Car on a Golf Park








Direct the Blind Man Please








Taxi Bus








The Skunk Prank










Hilarious Toilet Prank








The twin Fitting Room








The Broken Glass








The awful umbrella








I dont look that bad...








The Strong Granny








Catch my hat please!








Meet Mr. Flasher








The Explosive Dog








Inflatable Breasts








The WheelChair Thief








Waitress from Hell - Hilarious








Urine Rain








Spit balls








Scary Face









Gas Leak








Framed Photo








Young Pervert








Sexy Cab Driver - sexy or crazy??








SEXXXYYYY Workout - I wanna join now!!










Cloth Thief!! - Who is the actual thief??











The Dancing man - Rock n Roll!!









Pooper Scooper










Drag net - What the F***??!!










Forty Winks - I'll do my duty some other time!








Exploding Toilet - No smoking Please!!










Make Out Prank - Excuse me!!










The Revolver










Electric Voodoo Prank












Lovers' Quarrel










Girl eats Chewing gum - What's so funny? Check out!!










Ear Wax - How does it taste?








Buying New Shoes - For HIMself!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment